What is the most important factor in extending the mechanical life of an automobile?

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Blog 25: Mentorship

Literal:

Click here to view my log of up to date mentorship hours.

Mentorship: 
Daniel's Auto Center
Jorge Ramos
(626) 814-4694

Interpretive:

I would have to say that the most important thing that I gained from my experience at my mentorship would have to the all the knowledge that I gained from the hands-on learning that I did at the shop. The reason for this is that, not only did I learn a lot, but I also got to put all that I learned to the test. I learned a lot at the shop that I could have learned from articles or books on automotive mechanics, but I learned it a lot faster by actually doing what I taught. I think this is important because all the knowledge that I gained from my mentorship is something that I will carry with me my whole life and that will help me throughout my whole life and even more if I choose to go into auto-mechanics for a living. 

Applied: 

Everything that I did at the shop helped me answer my EQ because everything that I was learning was auto-mechanics and I was learning about all the important parts of a car and what a car can't and can go without. I found two of my answers from paying attention to what customers brought their cars in for and learned what parts give people the most problems and which of those problems can become deadly for the car's mechanical life. The other answer, I got from my mentor from what he told me about engine oil, which was also at the shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment