What is the most important factor in extending the mechanical life of an automobile?

Monday, June 10, 2013

Senior project reflection

1) I'm most proud of my activity 1 because it was teaching the people in my presentation how to properly do an oil change by finding the filter and the oil needed for their car using a makeshift oil pan that I made. 

2a) P

2b) P

3) My mentorship worked for me the most. 

4) I would go back and change the date that I started my mentorship. I would have asked my friends if they knew anyone that I could do mentorship with because Yareli was actually the one the got me my mentorship. 

5) My senior project has mostly helped me with understanding cars, how they work and how to fix them. I learned all of this through my mentorship because I actually got to work on cars and gain first hand knowledge and experience about how to repair cars, which will devotedly come in hand in the future in case I decide to go into auto mechanics as a a career or just decide that I want to work on my car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment